It's so easy to get caught up in the technology and the image.
Am I using the right camera?
What about my lights?
Oh… bad hair day!!! Oh no!!!!
We forget the most basic element of shooting videos to share with our client base.
How do you make them feel?
Make your clients feel loved and supported by you and they will keep coming back for more.
Other tips to help you connect:
- Avoid using the word ‘should'. It's kinda yucky and reminds us of mean schoolteachers.
- Catching yourself frowning on camera? Look at the lens and comment on it! “Uh oh. There I go. Getting all serious on your ass and wearing my frown look.” We'll smile with you.
- Learn to truly gaze into the lens. Not to the side. Not at your script. Not up in the air. Right at the little, teensy, weensy, itsy, bitsy lens. With love. (of course.)
- Take a deep breath BEFORE you film. Remember who you're filming your videos for.
- Have fun! If you're having fun, we're having fun.
What tips do you have? How do make sure your videos are going to connect with your clients?
Get more video goodness in your inbox.
My clients know how much I love 'em because I make 'em feel good with every single video message. #videorockstaruniversity