I wanna rock your stage! (And yes, I'll bring a guitar if you want me to get noisy.)
How about a bonafide ROCKSTAR for your next event?
Juicy content and exciting delivery to elevate your event from good to “Oh my gosh, that was the BEST event ever!”
I draw upon my experience as the bassist in the platinum selling all-female 80's rock band, Vixen and how I went from bankrupt to flourishing and learned all about the ‘inner rockstar' vs the ‘outer rockstar'. Having toured with Ozzy Osbourne, Deep Purple, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, KISS and more, I know what it's like to feel on top of the world.
Post Vixen, I discovered what it's like to be wondering how you'll pay the bills and how a smart, capable person can end up wondering what to do with their lives!
I speak to audiences about how to:
Go From Starving To Thriving.
Build Your Dream Life One Note At A Time.
Leap From Love Instead of Falling From Fear.
I speak to entrepreneurs about how to:
Stop Making Videos and Start Having Conversations On Camera.
Do What You Love and Love What You Do.
Recognize Your Challenge As Your Strength.
I love to talk to youth about:
Tuning In To Yourself and Tuning Out The Noise.
Following Your Dreams Against The Odds.
I'm right for your event if:
- You want an exciting speaker to urge your audience into action.
- You want someone who is not ‘corporate' feeling at all but understands the elements of business and marketing.
- You want your audience to feel inspired, motivated and hopeful.
I'm YOUR SPEAKER!!!!
I'm NOT right for your event if:
- You prefer someone who talks in a monotone pace and discusses the latest statistics.
- You want a lot of powerpoint and information thrown at you.
- You are attached to having a speaker who wears a business suit. (I don't do suits.)
The rock n roll:
- Your audience will be lit up. Crowds react to my energy both during the event and for weeks after.
- You're ready to elevate your crowd/business like never before.
- Be ready. Your event will light up and people will launch into action.
Check out these raves:
Share Ross is a super star on and off the stage!
She is lively, fun, engaging and genuinely connects with the audience, delivering stellar value on how to use video to promote your personal brand. Her “Shoot for Passion, Not Perfection” message inspired 300+ people to shoot their first video on the spot to get past the fear of pushing record… all in only 20 minutes!! Thank you for a shining performance at the Women's Success Summit VII and bringing home our “Shameless Self Promotion” theme so powerfully for the audience.”
~ Marly Q, Chief Events Officer – starmarevents.com
Share is a lightbulb in a dark room.
She jolts you awake with her energy and enthusiasm, igniting your urge to chase big dreams. She gives you permission to let your inner rockstar shine! And that rocks 😉
~ Jessica Kizorek – jessicakizorek.com
Loved her, loved her, loved her.
~ Craig Clark, Library Director – Boynton Beach Library
Live Twitter Action (This Could Be Your Trending Event!)
What are ya waiting for?
–>>> For speaking engagements: Book Share Ross
Or fill this out and I'll be in touch right away!
As Seen On: